posted by Atticus at 8:44 PM
He looks adorable!! It looks like you guys had a great summer. It's almost time for our little man to arrive--only 3 weeks or so. We'll keep you posted. Miss you guys.
Love the pics!! So fun. Made me wish I had gone on vacation with you!!! Though, being with you is always so fun!!!!!
I can't believe he's almost a year old. Praise God for him. He is so cute. MarySue
Atticus...tell mommy and daddy it has been two months...we need updated pictures!!!Love you,Auntie M
I agree, time for some updated pics!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
He looks adorable!! It looks like you guys had a great summer. It's almost time for our little man to arrive--only 3 weeks or so. We'll keep you posted. Miss you guys.
Love the pics!! So fun. Made me wish I had gone on vacation with you!!! Though, being with you is always so fun!!!!!
I can't believe he's almost a year old. Praise God for him. He is so cute. MarySue
Atticus...tell mommy and daddy it has been two months...we need updated pictures!!!
Love you,
Auntie M
I agree, time for some updated pics!!
Post a Comment
<< Home